Cedrus Landscaping believes on delivering the best quality service in the industry. Our Strata Grounds Crews maintain Townhouses, Condominiums, Co-op and Apartment Complexes. The knowledge and experience of our team provides a solid foundation to exceed your expectations in managing, beautifying and maintaining your Strata Landscape needs.
Cedrus Landscaping Inc. complies with all recommended maintenance procedures outlined in the BC Landscape Standard Manual.
We offer Weekly Lawn and Garden Maintenance Packages both on (10), (11) and (12) month Service Contracts. These packages include the following Strata Grounds Maintenance Services but aren’t limited to:
Spring Start up
- Remove all debris from sodded areas, planting beds, planters and shrubs, tree and hedge areas.
- Cultivate and edge all beds, tree rings, shrub and hedge areas.
- Prune and trim ornamental trees up to 15ft in height.
- Shear shrubs and hedges annually and as seasonally required.
- Advise client of any concerns with plant material and recommend how to proceed.
- Supply and install a well balance blend of non-burning fertilizer.
- Mowing. Lawns will be mowed on a weekly basis during the growing season and as required during the winter months to a height of (3) inches.
- Edging and Trimming. We will edge plant beds, sidewalks and any other surfaced areas bordered by grass as required during the growing season and clippings will be blown from surfaces.
- Fertilization. Top quality slow release fertilizer will be applied in spring and fall.
- Moss Control. Moss control will be applied in the spring as required.
- Aeration/Over-seeding. These treatments will be done annually in the spring.
- Weed Control. Weeds in lawns will be removed mechanically or using an eco-friendly product as required.
- Weeding and cultivating will be done weekly.
- Leaves, clippings and debris will be blown from beds and removed.
- Installation of new or replacement plantings of Annuals, Perennials, Shrubs and Trees.
Walkways & Parking Areas
- All walkways and parking areas will be blown and cleaned of debris during each visit.
- Weeds shall be monitored and sprayed as necessary, eco-friendly products will be used.
Landscape Plant Maintenance – Trees, Shrubs, Hedges and Ground Covers
- Pruning will be done to remove broken, dead or diseased branches on trees and shrubs up to 15 feet tall. Reducing foliage density or crossing branches will also be done to improve the beauty of the plant through selective removal of a branches, or to ensure safety.
- Rhododendrons will be pruned with hand shears as needed to provide an informal shape, fullness and blooms.
- Shrubs, bushes and vines/crawling plants will be pruned to maintain shape and control height or to eliminate diseased or damaged growth.
- Leaves and debris will be blown from garden beds and grass areas each visit.
- Pruning, shearing and shaping of trees, shrubs and hedges will be done during fall/winter maintenance.
- Deep edging of all garden beds.
- Cultivate all garden beds during the winter.
- Clean up and remove garbage and debris
All green waste resulting from the maintenance operations at the property shall be removed and brought to the local transfer stations to be composted into bark mulch and soil products which are in turn used back on our sites. These products help to retain moisture and the need for excess watering during hot summer months and keep plants healthy by feeding the plants nutrients during the remainder of the decomposition.